zeeeeeee
I'm still not over exam yet. Heck, it hasn't even started.. 
But I've already started planning what I wanna do during the holidays.. 

Which is really bad 'cause I already have a big and bad enough distraction without the holidays like my Mag Inc. feature article. And JK being really mad at me for making zero progress like I'm a car at rest in physics. No acceleration at all. UGH. I feel super guilty.
 JK's not talking to me and Jane is being my parrot for today. I have no idea why he's not talking to me. But I've figured out part of the reason... Me not finishing my article...
I think the other reason is me being a bitch too many times a day.. 
And another is me being too self-centered.
I really don't know. Just guessing.

Andy is studying real hard to beat me... Which. Disturbs me loads.
(Great, Andy, your making me itching to study. And I don't like that.)

John came to class and asked if JK or me can go to Pencinta Alam camp on the 22nd.. 
Too bad JK had Segi College camp to go to.. 
So anyway, spot's open for me now. It's at Bukit Lalang but I have no idea where Bukit Lalang is. Geez...

Anyway.. All the best to everyone in your exams! 
I hope my extremely good luck can bring at least not let me fail add math and math.. 
(Yes, I stand a chance at failing even math. Andy will say:"Epic fail" here.)

So, yeah. Good night! 
Blogging from her parents' room,
zeeeeeee =D

P.s: Claudia's so super sweet. She's like a little sister I never had. Don't ask who. Tell y'all next time.
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP