yin o
OVER!!!

Hello,my name is Oom Yin,female,going to be 16,hasn't done any plastic surgery,truly believes in natural beauty and I'm the co-blogger of this blog =)
Haha.. I know,I've not been blogging for a looooooOoooooong time and in fact,most of you have forgotten me =( But,it's okayy,Oom Yin is here,everybody no fear!!(Uhm,fear what??!)
Exams over *screams*
I planned to screamed loudly after Bio paper but teacher asked us to keep quiet(ish!WHY??)
But nevermind,I screamed after teacher left the class(Ooooh,YESSSSS!!)
Screamed again on the way to school gate and caught by Pn.Teo,
luckily she was talking to the phone and it seemed like an inportant call.
She just looked at me and gave me the what's-your-problem stares,
I quickly walked away(I wished I hop away like a kangaroo =]
So,anything much after exams?
Zeeeeeee and her oh-so-charming went to the the uhh...i-love-mother-nature camp?(i forgot the name,oops!)
Some friends went to shop and moviee,but sadly I turned them down.
Hmmm...
It's the last sign language class for me tomorrow,sadddd...
Moreover Teacher Ching Cher is not coming due to her hectic working schedule so yeahh,Anthony the observer-cum-teacher would come to class and AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
We will be receiving the exam results paper(yes,A PAPER ONLY to show us how many marks we achieve)
Haihs,I know I'd badly for dialogue,I can't understand their signs =( But I've tried my best so it's okay.
Storytelling is the best part,we were required to sign the pictures(story) we choosed and sign the same story to 3 evaluators.Means that we've sign the same story for 3 times.The feedback i got was:
Evaluator 1-Mr.Hayma: You can act very well but you used the wrong classifier for FENCE.I can understand your story,Good job!
Evaluator 2-Ms.Jessica: You should give SIGN NAME to the characters so that you no need to fingerspell so much. I do not understand the dog-jumping part,you should(*blah...*) But your acting is good. Well done!
Evaluator 3:Mr.Albert: I do not understand the dog-jumping part,you should(*blah...*) Do you act often? You can act quite well.Good!
Okay laa,I'm DRAMATIC,at least I get compliments from them although they don't understand the dog-jumping part,hahaa
Note:Teacher,observer and evaluators stated above are Deafs(told you I learn sign language right?)
Hope I can passed,the passing marks is 70%,it's either you passed or failed,American Edu style.
I'll value the last 1 hour Level 1 MySL class tomorrow,will continue my Level 2 after SPM
Long way to go,but time flies like arrow right?
LovessSss,
Yin O =)
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP