zeeeeeee
Ah... This is one of the best days of the year for everyone.

When some girls flood malls and pubs in their slutty leopard-print dresses and gladiator heels or knee-high boots with their fake boobs, fake noses, fake nails, fake whatever-else body parts.. oh, and, my favorite, fake blond hair.

And where-ever these girls are, the (horny) guys are, too.

So.. yeah, everywhere is pretty crowded.

I went out,too! To Sunway Pyramid. And left at 11pm.
Then we headed to Sri Melur at USJ 17. Dad gave me 5 bucks to get myself a Ramli burger!
It's my first. And.. it isn't exactly a Ramli burger... it's an Otai burger.
Still. It's original Malaysian. So... yay!(?)

Getting my Labby after CNY.
I'm now figuring out what stuff to get before my little Labrador puppy arrive in it's new home.
I must think of what gender of Lab I'm getting, too.
I can't get a female 'cause it can get pregnant. And it has period.
I can't get a male either now that I think of it... it can get horny and I don't want animal semen on my floor. And. I don't want it to sniff at my guests too much. Plus. Male dogs pee when they get nervous. I don't want to step on pee.

Ooh! And I must think of it's name!

Shoot. If I don't know what gender I'm getting how would I know what I'm gonna name it?

Okay. I have got to go and have my shower.
Signing off, zeeeeeee =D
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP