zeeeeeee
Geez.. Since I have no idea what I wanna talk about now even though I feel really like talking,
I shall just rant on and on and on.
Brace yourself for the most crap-filled post I've ever done in my whole entire life.
(You know what? Don't even read this. I'm just unloading stuff..)

Shoot. I realize that I like using "whole entire life" a lot.
And that's not good. Cause it's redundancy.
Whole = Entire, Entire = Whole.
And I realize a lot of people use that.
To emphasise how whole and how entire one thing is.
Can the people in charge legalize this thing?

I do realize 'legalize' is not the right word at this situation but what the heck? I don't know what word to use.

Life in form 4 is hectic..
I have like lots of homework but I don't want to do them at this moment.
And guess what? I haven't started on my B.M scrapbook.
Much, much less finish it like how Yi Lin has done which I am still mentally gaping at.

Can you actually mentally gape??

Ooh!! CNY is almost here..
Geez.. in my previous post I just said I hate CNY this year..
Actually, I didn't say I hate CNY this year.. Just not all that high about it..
Let's see what I'll be looking forward to..

Going back to Johor to visit my uhm.... fifth(?) grandaunt and her dogs.
She has five.
Girl girl, Nono, uhh... Chuchu... and ugh. I don't remember. 'Cause I really hate their names.
It doesn't mean anything except that it spells 'Aww!! That's uh-doe-raaa-ble!!!' in la-la language. And I hate that.

And I'll be so looking forward to gambling with my cousins/ mum's cousins especially playing mahjong behind my aunt's back.
My aunt is an absolute mahjong-ist.
Actually, she's just plain against gambling but we play mahjong more than we play poker in her home.
So, every CNY we'll sneak off to our second uncle's house to play mahjong where my second aunt is actually a professional kaki mahjong. XD

Plus, I'll be visiting my 3rd grandaunt in Singapore. It's only a day-trip, though...
I like her a lot cause everytime we visit, there's fried chicken on the table for us. Why?
Cause my parents won't let us have fried chicken at home and she thinks we shouldn't be deprived of having fried chicken as it's part of our childhood.
Thus, frying chicken for us everytime we visit.

Hmm.. as for my dad's side.. Ahh.. I'll be so looking forward to the first day of CNY. Why?
My youngest aunt from Kedah is coming to K.L.
I don't like her. She's a real bitch.
But. She provides awesome entertainment.
SHE DIGS HER NOSE. A LOT.
I'm serious.
Now, I really hope she won't ever find my blog.
But seriously. It's as if every second without her finger in her nostril is uncomfortable.

Okayy.. That's enough crap for now.

Signing off with love,
zeeeeeee =D
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP