zeeeeeee
Today. No. Since last Friday.
Was the worst days anyone can have in their lives.
Fine. It's not exactly disastrous for some. But it was for me.

On Monday. My father bought a spankin' new LCD telly.
On Friday. Lightning struck my roof and the television is spoilt.
Astro won't start.
My Streamyx modem won't work.
And.
The lights in the courtyard can't be switched on for it will cause an electricity trip.

Today. I was late for school.
I didn't bring my tie. No. Actually. I lost it.
I got caught.
Mei Yen let me off. She said to promise her to buy one.
So. Okay. I will.
Then, I found out my shirt ripped at the back, near the neck.
I asked the girls in my class whether they have safety pins or not but they don't.
Recces. Went to the washroom. And when I pulled at my shirt to straighten it.
It tore further. I can't believe I forgot bout that rip in my shirt.
I went around the canteen asking people I know whether they have safety pins. They don't.
Yan Hong came up to me and said she can see my bra strap.
And I was like,"What??" Only then did I realize how large the rip was.
Then I went to Steffi to ask for pins. But she don't have any either.
Anis came by and Steffi whispered into her ear.
Anis looked shocked and was like,"What have you done?","How did it feel?","Who was the guy?"
I went like "What the heck??" And tried to leave
but she kept holding onto my arm and won't let me go.
In the end I managed to break off from her grip and went to Yi Lin and Hui Jun.
They offered to go to BBI to get a few safety pins for me so that I don't have to walk around with part of my shoulder bare to the world.

I sat beside Rachel in the canteen and felt like crying. Seriously.
It was such a huge rip.
12 centimetres long.
A friggin' TWELVE centimetres!!

Anyway. Rachel helped me fold up that part of my shirt and I held it there while I walk-ran to BBI to get the safety pins for myself.
Yi Lin and Hui Jun were there all ready. They helped me pin up my shirt.
Pn. Teng said something 'bout shirts these days cannot be used for long and said I better get a new one and also said I should go to Pn. Rahaya to get a needle and string to sew the ripped part.

The bell rang, though.
I asked Yi Lin and Hui Jun whether they want to skip class to help me sew my shirt and they said yes. (Thank God).
So Yi Lin sewed it for me and she sighed and said,"We should have paid attention in the sewing lesson."
Then half way through her work she was like,"Hey. It looks pretty nice."
We all laughed.
Fun as it is... It's just... bad. That my shirt ripped. I felt so embarassed.

*sigh* Been a terrible day for me. Let's hope that it'll never happen again.

Signing off, zeeeeeee =)
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP