zeeeeeee
Got tagged by Cheryl. (Hah! I gotcha name right!)
Actually, I asked her to tag me. Hahahah! 'Cause it's kinda fun.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name

If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?
Better Off Alone, Marie Digby.
*
raises eyebrow*What?

How would you describe yourself?
I Believe I Can Fly, R.Kelly.

Oh yeah!!

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Don't Stop The Music, Rihanna.

No idea how this connects. But... Yeah.. Sorta.

How do you feel today?
Bad Day, Daniel Powter.
Hey! Today was not bad at all! Ask Yi Lin, Cheryl and everyone else who was here!!

What is your life’s purpose?
A Night To Remember, Cast of High School Musical 3.

Maybe.. But I want every single moment of it remembered! =( Hahah.. Guess I should be contented with what I have..

What is your motto?
T-shirt, Shontelle

Hah? Okay. Fair enough. My motto is on a T-shirt. Just do it. =P

What do your friends think of you?
Paint Me In Your Sunshine, Marie Digby.

Hahha!! I feel so appreciated. XD

What do you think of your parents?
Stupid For You, Marie Digby.

Hah?? No. HAH?(!)??
I have zero idea how to interpret this.

What do you think about very often?
Umbrella, Rihanna.
Huh? I don't think I'm thinking about protecting people all the time..

Wait.. Actually I sorta do...

What is 2 + 2?
I'm Done, Pussycat Dolls.

Doesn't make much sense....

What do you think of your best friend?
Put Your Records On, Corinne Bailey Rae.

Weee!! Play me more music!!
(What the heck? Hahahahh!!)

What do you think of the person you like?
Spell, Marie Digby.

*raises eyebrow* Really?

What is your life story?
So What, Pink.

Wow.. I didn't think my life as So What weih....
*So. So what?
I'm still a rockstar! I got my rock moves!*

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Voice On The Radio, Marie Digby.

Hahahahha!!! I've never thought of being a rock star.

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Bottle Pop, Pussycat Dolls.

I love this song's beat but I have no idea what the lyrics are.
Still, I don't think so...

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Elevator, Pussycat Dolls.

O.O

What will they play at your funeral?
Beauty In Walking Away, Maire Digby.

WOW.

What is your hobby/interest?
Out Of This Club, Pussycat Dolls.
*GASP* I've never been in a club.
So. This is so not right.

What is your biggest fear?
Live Your Life, Rihanna & T.I

NO WAY!! I love living my life!

What is your biggest secret?
SexyBack, Justin Timberlake.

What the heck??

What do you think of your friends?
Just Dance, Lady GaGa!!

Oh Yeah!!

What will you post this as?
Irreplaceable, Beyonce.

'Kay.. Weird.

What does next year have in store for me?
Fool, Marie Digby.

What lah! I'm not going to be stupid for one year lar!!

What does your love life look like?
Say It Again, Marie Digby.

Really? Looks pretty empty to me now...

What do I say when life gets hard?
I Hate This Part, PCD

SO true.

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Stickwitu, PCD

Aiyoh.. what lar? I don't think of this.

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Unfold, Maire Digby.


*Can I like stop having Marie Digby and PCD songs popping out??*

What do you want as a career?
Play My Music, Jonas Brothers.
I've never wanted to be a rock star!!! Damnit!!!
Give this answer to Oom Yin. She wants this.
I wanna be a real estate developer!

Favorite place?
Lights, Camera, Action, PCD

(a.k.a Baby Love, remix)(It's under the name Lights, Camera, Action on the album)
I don't wanna be a movie star, either.

Where would you go on a first date?
The Best Damn Thing, Avril Lavigne.

You mean the best damn place, right?

Drug of choice.
That's Not My Name, The Ting Tings.
Hahaha!! True. That's so not my name(game).

Describe yourself.
When I Grow Up, PCD.

What lar??
How many times do you want me to say I don't wanna be a rock star???

The song that best describes the president?
Dao Xiang, Jay Chou. (Uhm. Ehh.. Nice-smelling... grains?)

I don't think so....

How will I die?
Summertime, New Kids On The Block
Hahhah?? Cheryl! I may be catching on fire when I go to the beach!
Looks like we'll both be burned. XD

What's your catchy phrase?
Happily Never After, PCD.

I do believe in happy endings, 'kay??

Worst thing ...
Save The Best For Last, Vanessa Williams.

O.O Lol.

If you could change something from the past... What would it be?
Watchamacallit, PCD.

Does that mean nothing? Cause, yeah, I won't change anything.

Tagging:
:Oom Yin.
:Yi Lin.
:Clarice.
okay lay.. Too lazy to think of more.

Love, zeeeeeee =)
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP