zeeeeeee
Weeeeeeee!!!! I got straaaaiiii8 A's!!

My mum said she cried when I called to say I got my 8 A's. I was tempted to ask her: "Did I really suck that bad academically till you have to cry for my 8 A's is a miracle?"
But. I didn't. 'Cause I know, compared to what I was when I was in primary, I sucked. Big time. Even for PMR, I picked back maybe just a lil' less than half of my.. "umph". Only.

Oh my gosh. I can still remember how I felt when I saw Pn. Shirley carried Finnix's result to the table. I was crossing my fingers and begging teacher to give me my result even though I really felt against it. And it was Finnix's result! I was that nervous.

When Pn. Myrna finally came with the stack of results that included mine, I ran forth and asked for mine.
Unfortunately, a few of the guys cut my line(Fine. Zechary was there first. Then Wen Jie cut my line).
Teacher gave him the results, ignoring my continuous shouts of: "Ladies first! Ladies first!" Still, I got it after Wen Jie.

I searched for my Oral Test certificate and signed, my hand shaking so badly my signature was a bundle of lines.
Teacher handed me my result slip and I was like "Oh my God"(what else would I be like?) I signed again, steadier this time 'cause I paused to breathe. *Phew* I ran to Cheryl, Rachel and some other girls(sorry I don't really remember.. I was overwhelmed) and I said "Straight A's" and we screamed really, really loudly.
Hahahhahah!! Lots of people stared but I don't give a damn(sorry, Cheryl *sheepish look*)!
Gosh... I love recapturing that moment so much. I can play it in my head over and over and over again and never, ever get bored.

Anyway.. I got them all! And I'm gonna get a Labrador puppy(no, Jun Kit, I will never get a Pomeranian)! WEEEEEEEEE(again)!! *sigh* I'm kinda tired of weeeeee-ing so signing off!

Love, zeeeeeee =D

p.s: Hey. Everyone's got a right to brag. And I don't do that too much. So.. why not now?
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP