zeeeeeee
I wanted to post bout my birthday.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to 'cause my brothers(shoots deathly glare at brothers) is using the laptop wayyy too often.

Anyway.. what have I been up to?

I went to my dad's cousin's house to learn Photoshop..

Attended two weddings and got drunk on the December 7th wedding.
(Yeah! I got drunk for the first time on my Birthday!
I giggled SO much everyone stared and laughed at me.
Which was really... bad but I couldn't stop! Too high. XD)

Went to Penang.

Travelled Singapore. Finally.
(Been there dozens of times but never really travelled it.)

Ooh! I went on Singapore Flyer two days before one of it's engines caught fire! I was so lucky! Hope I am just as lucky on the 30th. XD


Took a nice picture of a butterfly in Butterfly Park, Sentosa Island.
(Jun Kit's is better. But I like mine a lot 'cause I took it with a lousy camera. XD)



Met Ying Yi(a.k.a Yo-yo), my cousin(indirectly. She's my dad's cousin's daughter).
I owe her RM10 to get Jun Kit a Christmas present at Digital Mall.

(Was broke 'cause my mum toook away my RM200 *sobs*. Hold on. I'm still broke.)


Went to Tmn. Pertanian in Shah Alam and spoiled my Nikes.

Thank God I can fix it.


Exchanged room with my brothers.


Wished Cheryl Happy Birthday on 12th of December for fear that I will forget on the actual date. Which I did. So, Cheryl?


HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY!


(Belated.. so, sorry.. I promise I'll wish you at 12 a.m of Dec 23rd next year)


I love you. Love you. LOVE YOUUUU!!!





'cause you are very 'yeng'. XD

And.. you have LOTS of love. XD

By the way.. you on for movie marathon on the 30th?? Jun Kit asked.

Oh my gosh... Realization just struck me...

PMR results are coming out...
Which means I'm finally going to know if I can get a Labrador puppy or not.
My mum says if I get straight A's I'll get one.
I want the puppy more than my 8 A's.. which is really stupid but I'm serious.

2009 is starting...
Which means.. I'm going to fight real hard from next year on till I die.
I. Am. Dead. Serious.
I want a colourful life.
I want an awesome career.
I want to be the next Donald Trump!
No, wait. I wanna be the female version of Donald Trump.
I'm serious.

Ooh! I got this joke from The Best Laid Plans by Sidney Sheldon:

Three men met a female genie.
She said she can grant each of them one wish.
The first man said: "I wish to be 25% smarter."
The genie blinked and the man said: "Hey! I feel smarter all ready!"
The second man said: "I wish to be 50% smarter."
The genie blinked and the man said: "Wow! I think I know things I never knew before!"
The third man said: "I wish to be 100% smarter."
The genie blinked and the man turned into a woman.

Hahhahahahh!!! So funny yah?
Okay.. I wanna apologize to guys.
That was really sexist but I didn't come up with that.

Anyway. Good night
(or Good Morning or Good Afternoon if you're reading it at those times).
Love, zeeeeeee =)
(Sweet Dreams)
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP