yin o

I've my chinese papers today,first paper one then paper two.Haiz,bad luck!!I've really bad headache,my head went pain whenever I need the help of my brain.It might due to lack of sleep though but nevemind,I've a nap just now.I did REALLY big mistakes during chinese paper 2,it's:

  • I FORGOT TO LEAVE LINES WHEN I'M WRITING ESSAY(I've broken Pn.Ong's rule no.1 in writing essays,DAMN!)
  • I'VE LEFT OUT A PAGE WHEN I'M TYING THE STRING(It went like,OMG!!I'm so dead!)
But luckily,I re-write the essay on another piece of paper and about lefting out that page,what more can I do?I raised up my hand and asked teacher for STAPLER and she answered me with "I don't have."What a disappointment,I kept mumbling until my friend asked me:"Oom Yin,you need a stapler is it?Ai Li has one and she's willing to lend you." Thanks God! I replied her with an "ok".She saved my life,THANKS AI LI =) Unfortunately,I've not enough time to re-read my essays,my teacher just grab my paper and said:"Oom Yin,you should've finished it earlier." I know, I understand,I'm clear but I'm just too nervous and have lack of sleep so I'd such mistakes.SORRY.

Eventually,the school bell rang and we wished each other Happy Holidays.Zhi Yi said:"Happy Holidays...NOT!" I know we've to study during holidays but what can we do?Just take exams as a game,this is way better though,NO!NO!NO!STRESS!!Haha=)

Today is FRIDAY

i love friday
i love friday
i love friday

i'm able to play
i'm able to watch tv for long hours
i'm able to play pc games
i'm able to sing
i'm able to do eveything!!

Homework-free day for me,jealous?haha^^
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP