zeeeeeee

I know I really, really shouldn't come online and blog since trials are now here.

But then...
what to do?
I really feel like blogging so, well...
(don't tell my mum)

Besides, tomorrow (for non-Islams) we're having English.
I know I'm not really all that great in the language . . .
but I can ace it.
So, good enough..

But then again..
I should be studying for other subjects
like Home Science..
which I absolutely suck in.

Well, anyway,
I didn't talk much today in school...
Jun Kit's behind me...
(dumb similarity in name)
John is beside Jun Kit...
Kavi sits beside me
but she's always engaged in a conversation with those two.

Tsung Weng sits in front of me ...
But we're not close..
So, it's been pretty much of a boring day...

Jun Kit talked to me when we're about to go home..
I sort of prepared to write 'I don't like you' on my palm
and tell him,'Talk to the hand.'
(showing him the palm)
(of course not serious lar...)

Problem is...
I thought he isn't going to talk to me anymore..
And, I packed my stuff already..

So, I was kinda stuck when he spoke to me.
I was looking down,
debating whether to speak to him or not.
Then, I remembered what I was supposed to do.
I smiled kinda stupidly to myself
and said,"Talk to the hand."
Snapping my fingers and showing him the writing-less palm.
With less flair than practiced.

Anyway, I can't blog for the rest of the week.
But, I'll probably be updating every single time something interesting comes up
during the holidays.

Let's Care About ouR Nature by *Cimoetz on deviantART
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP