zeeeeeee
I just realized the slug/ shell-less snail in my previous post is actually quite harmless.
I also found out that It couldn't see me at all..
and I thought it's antennas had eyes in them...
Oh, ha. Ha.


But then.. not all living things are harmless.
Humans betray us,
start a war,
back-stab,
lie,
steal,
kill..
You get the idea.

Animals?
They attack us,
kill us,

eat us..
You know..

Plants,
Other than the
fly-traps and etc.etc.

that feed on flies or
some other stuff,
they can't even move.

Wait.. Not moving not necessarily mean they won't harm you,yes?
Here are some plants that could harm you.

Or.. Shall I say, fruit?


A durian can fall from the tree and hit your head.
Even if it doesn't fall on your head,
it can still prick your butt if you accidentally sit on it..
Somehow. Accidentally sit on it.
And it could do major harm to you if someone throw it at you..


That's not all ..
This.
Can definitely. hurt you bad, too.

Well, some other fruits, plants,
and living organisms can do some more damages.
But, unfortunately,
my knowledge stretches 'til
just these two plants and
I'm also,
too lazy to write on about
dangerous, inanimate objects.

Let's Care About ouR Nature by *Cimoetz on deviantART
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP