zeeeeeee


This morning, when I was just watching my brother off to school, I saw this slug-looking thing crawling nearby my telephone.
But it easily could have been a snail without it's shell..

See?
Let me give you a closer look...


There...
At first sight.. It kinda creep me out.
But, haha, other than being slime-y, it did nothing offensive..

Wait, I don't think it's slime-y.. No slime trails left behind..
Now, it's going under the table...

And now, to the left, to the left..



Now, it's going back up..
Gosh, it's so dumb!


Geez, it's coming back down.. Make up your mind!!

It's coming to get me!!


Slug/ Shell-less Snail:
" NO paparazzi! "

Oh, uhm...sorry.
I wasn't planning on taking anymore anyway...
You're grossing out my blog-viewers!!

Slug/ Shell-less Snail:
" Oh, so, now, you're blaming me?
I do not gross out your blog-viewers.
You do,
you weird five-foot tall being! "

... ...
Let's Care About ouR Nature by *Cimoetz on deviantART
2 Responses
  1. That might have been a "pancake slug"
    (Veronicella sloanei)

    http://www.petsnails.co.uk/species/veronicella_sloanei.html#start


  2. zeeeeeee Says:

    to Michael:
    wow, so, now I know it's a slug.
    Thanks for the link!




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP