zeeeeeee
Oh yeeeaahh.
I really love that line from Hancock.

Oops! Not supposed to watch it!
Don't tell my mum. Or my dad. Or either of my brothers, too.
They will kill me.

But I just have to post that line.
Love. It.

I totally sucked in my exam today.
I can't remember what exoskeleton and endoskeleton are half way through Science..
Goddamnit!
That's the easiest question in the whole paper and I don't remember.

I thought it was endoskeleton at first.
Then, I changed it to exoskeleton.
I didn't dare change it back to my first choice.
After the test I went to check with Rachel and Oom Yin..
Turns out..
It's endoskeleton.

One thing I've learned throughout three years of mindless, answer-guessing exams is
Never. Ever.
Have second thoughts about your guessed answer.
The first instinctive answer?
Always right.

Well, unless you remembered the real answer half way through your paper...
Write that down.
Don't follow my advise..
Never all that accurate...


Let's Care About ouR Nature by *Cimoetz on deviantART
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP