zeeeeeee
But we are going to Bukit Nanas and Butterfly Park.

Today's my mum' birthday. But I haven't seen her all day.
And I haven't wished her Happy Birthday over the phone just 5 minutes ago because I think wishing in person is so much better.
(Fine, truth is, I forgot to wish her until she hung up. *grimaces*)

I made her a scrapbook as a present.
I drew like a 3-year-old on 4 pieces of papers and then a tissue on each of the paper with like a story in it.
The first two pages was a reminiscence of one incident when I was four years old.
(I don't know why, most part of my childhood years that I remember was when I was four)
The next one page was a You're-the-greatest-mum-ever-and-I-love-you-forever speech.
And the fourth page was a huge Happy Birthday note.
(Shall not reveal my mum's age 'cause, well, age is a sensitive issue for women, right?)
I had the front page filled with my mum's age, written in three different languages and in number form. I think she hates me for reminding her. Hahahah.
I'll have to ask her about that tonight since I didn't see her face when she read it.
(I slipped it into her room when it hit 12 a.m. and ran off)

My dad is giving her a CD. She hinted really heavily that she wanted that.
Like this: "I want this CD for my birthday."
I don't know what's the name of the CD, though.
101 Love Songs, I think. (Chinese love songs)
I wrapped the gift for my dad immediately after I arrived at home.
I even stuck a piece of paper for my dad to write a Birthday note to my mum.
He was laughing so hard when he saw the paper 'cause he didn't know what to write.
In the end, he wrote "CF, Happy Birthday. KJ"
(CF is my mother's initial. And KJ is my dad's)
(My mother's name is definitely not Christian Fellowship)

I wonder where we're going to have our dinner.
But we're definitely going to get a cake.
Will be dropping by my uncle's bakery to try out a cake that the baker they're interviewing made as a sample. I hope that baker can bake well.
Otherwise, my mum will have a really memorable birthday this year. And it won't be in a good way.

Speaking of the bakery, my brother took over my job at the bakery along with my cousin.
Both of them had just been done with UPSR.
I have to say my brother is freaking good at the job.
He's very efficient. Very fast.
But he's rough when he's handling the bread.
I scolded him every five minutes when we're working together to package the bread.
But he's going to make an awesome cashier.
He's very witty so he'll be able to joke with customers and charm them once he gets over the I-hate-the-cash-register thing - which will take a long time.
The first time I used it, I kept saying sorry.
The second time - more "sorry"s.
The third - I almost cried.
I hate all the confusing little buttons on it.
But I guess I'm quite okay with it now.
I'm still confused but at least I don't feel so helpless anymore. Hahahah
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP