zeeeeeee
1st off, I'm joining Sony again this year.
In a different group - me, John and Wei Ken.
They're okay. I mean, I don't hate them...
Fine, it isn't that bad. I like them. How's that?

2nd, I'm learning sign language to communicate with my deaf uncle and aunt when I'm working for them in the bakery. Oom Yin is teaching me.

Speaking of Oom Yin, she has a story to tell. So, I'll let her tell it. Hahaha.
(Will miss you in school tmrw, OY!)

Then speaking of my uncle's bakery, I love it to bits.
But that's besides the point.
Something awful happened today. ahahah
(I know, I put *laughters* behind the sentence with the word "awful" in it. I'm crazy.)
I shouldn't tell it online it's be equivalent to shouting it out to the world.
So, yeah, ahhaha, Lips are sealed.

Going to FRIM this Sunday!
Having a picnic there, too.

=D, zeeeeeee
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP