zeeeeeee
of Mushrooms.

I'm serious. I love eating them but I don't know why they just sorta creep me out.
Like this morning, I went outside to wait for my transport to come and get me,
I saw a couple of mushrooms in my garden and I sorta freaked out.
I just stared at them for like two seconds then finally reacted like this in my head:
'OH MY GOD! MUSHROOMS!'

Okay, I know I sound really dumb like I've never seen mushrooms in my life before but my garden(!) was the last place on earth I would expect to find mushrooms!

I know this is going to sound really silly but:
I approached the mushrooms guardedly.
And when I stopped in front of it, I raised my foot to give it a little tap.
So I did... tentatively as if the mushrooms will explode or turn into some mini alien space craft and start attacking me.
Well, obviously, nothing happened.
They're just mushrooms.
But, I just was a tad afraid of it.
(Can't believe I'm admitted that...)

***

I'm reading the Twilight Saga for the second time now.
Not because I'm a Twitard(like some people on some forum call them).
But because I'm craving a good read so badly I'm rereading the Saga.
Suggestions, anyone?
I'm desperate.
To the extent of borrowing Enid Blyton books from Melissa.
(Yes, Enid Blyton, the guy who writes boring children stories:
I fell asleep when I was reading one of his books when I was nine years old)

I have too much time on my hands...
Fine, that's not true.
I have loads of homework still not done
and I'm supposed to have started studying for end-year exam
considering my I-don't-care-about-my-results attitude all year which had brought my grades lower than ever.
It gets worse every single exam.
I know I have to get studying.
But where the hell is my motivation and enthusiasm?
- not to mention my diligence as well..
I feel like slapping myself awake.
End-year exam is OCTOBER 5TH.
ONE MONTH AWAY.
And I've got so much ground to cover.

Argh.
I need to get out of my dizzying little dreamworld I get working.



0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP