zeeeeeee
I totally do not deserve to be called a blogger because geez, how long have I not blogged?
I don't know? Maybe FORTY-TWO DAYS??
That's like more than a month!

So, let's see, there's finals going on.. Ending on Monday - thank goodness...

Going to Sony Living With Nature Camp again.
This year, it's at FRIM.
I would say I'm a teensy bit more deserving this year since I wrote an essay for it.
And I'm going to wear the still-unmade reusable bag dress that's gonna scrap my skin more.
And since it's a freaking dress...
Yeah, The Green Turtles bloody better win this thing.
'Cause I'm not going to wear my first. dress. ever. as a teenage girl, in the middle of a forest (probably with leeches), at a camp and not get anything outta it.

SO. The plan is to go to JK's house after school on Monday to sew the teddies,
cut school on Tuesday to buy reusable bags
and celebrate the end of exam
by some book-shopping,
movie-watching,
Starbucks(or other)-drinking
and expensive lunch-and-dinner-eating
and crap-talking,
and majorly crazy laughing
and photo-taking
and. You know what, I'm kinda outta ideas, so I'll stop there.

Okay, here's the random part of the post:
Guess what? I'm playing Pet Society now!
That's right. I'M BACK!
Okay, I'm just uberly bored now. so yeah.
I kinda feel like writing to May Zhee and try out for Peer Publishing even though the date is kinda over.
Haahaha
Oh and I fell sick. Like 38.7 degree celcius fever-and-sore throat sick.
I'm addicted to TV now. My parents are less strict about TV now that my two bros exams are over and mine is on the way to closure(it rhymed!) so there's TV.
I'm watching Naruto and Avatar now. Hahahahha. I kinda like Naruto's story line. and Avatar's too. =D
I'm watching The Nanny very frequently. LOVE the show.
I watched Project Runway just this morning. LOL. HUMAN HAIR. Gawd, i love Chris March's idea of using that even though it's a bit creepy. And I love his laugh.
Hmm.. okay, think I should cut the randomness.

WAIT. i'm not done!
Just remembered something about the Ibar. ahahaha iBar, I mean. LOL. never mind, inside joke, too lazy to tell anyway.

So good night,
zeeeeeee

P.S: Oh my goodness,this post is just freaking fleeting.
P.S.S: I LOVE BHUTAN. (
watched it on Australian Network. It's SO PRETTY in its way)
1 Response
  1. It's understandable if you haven't blogged for 42 days. For a teenager like you, school stuff must be prioritized more than anything. =) You just mentioned that you love Bhutan. It's such an amazing place! So do you have plans of going there anytime soon?




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP