zeeeeeee

Guess which group is the first prize winner for Sony Living With Nature Photography competition?

THE GREEN TURTLES OF SMK USJ 12!

Okay. hahahah. I'm using this position now to wriggle myself out of school and out of other troubles with my parents. LOL.

But honestly, I think if JK was to join this competition next year, he won't even need a team.

He did literally everything.

I feel bad.. But then I kinda feel a like a deserve a little bit of the prize 'cause my photography skills definitely improved since last year.

See me photos!
This was our camp site. My tent was the 20th. I put my slippers and shoes outside the tent on the first night. The next morning, One of my slipper was missing. Evelyn, my tent mate thought a dog took it away. *shrugs*

Jun Kit has a similar shot. Will post it later.
Jun Kit pointed this out to me, actually.
I kinda got the idea from Fearless by Taylor Swift for this one. LOL.
"There's something bout the way the street looks when it just rained.
There's a glow of the pavement when you walk me to the car." =D

Mushrooms! =D



Can you see the bug there? Trust me I wanted to catch it in the light but it kept running off when I point my camera to it. This is the only picture where it's unblur.


This is one of my favourites. Seriously.
My dad planted this species of flowers at my garden but the funny thing is that I couldn't ever take a good picture of it. but in FRIM.. Look at that. Definitely better than whatever I took.
Not very striking but I kinda like this photo's plain jane feel. ahahaha


Okay, I know they're not all that. But I just kinda love these shots. =D

Hmm. Maybe Jun Kit should post up his pics on his own
cause I'm too lazy ahhaha.
and well, it's his. So it's his to show.

So that's the "soaring" part.
The sad part has nothing to do with SLWN.
I won't talk about it either...

Aight. So there you go!
signing off,
zeeeeeee
3 Responses
  1. Sam Says:

    Okay, now I know what's going on XD
    Omigosh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!


  2. Chin Says:

    CONGRATS MATE! =DD THumbs up! ;)

    In case you forgot, we are from the Kuching team Last year.


  3. zeeeeeee Says:

    Hahahah. I didn't forget you two! Thanks. There's more pics but I think Langkawi is DEFINITELY a lot more fun than this time.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP