zeeeeeee
Wow, my first blog ever. In this account anyway...

I used to have another blog. It was okay and everything until this guy in my class corrupted my cbox with plenty of trash.

I was so overwhelmed with bitterness that I removed my whole Google account.
Yeah, it was that bad.

Anyway, let's put it in the past and celebrate a new blog
(which I'm not going to tell those guys about).

I have to admit I am sort of phobia-ic with blogging now...
but I am so hooked!

I just have to blog!

I love typing everything going on in my life down, releasing all these tension and pressure that's nagging in my heart all day, as I . . .
surf the web, read my friends' blog, my class's blog, my favorite author's blog,
listen to music, do a bit of Facebook-ing, chat...

-Oh My God.
I just realize my brother is not home from school yet.
Must go check on him immediately.

Updates tomorrow.


0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP