zeeeeeee
I don't believe this.
Okay, fine.
It's quite believe-able.

I don't know if you know this guy,
Khor Wei Ken,
he's a high-achiever kind of person.
Someone you would look up to.

BUT, today during the Australian Mathematics Competition (AMC),
I can't believe how he speaks to me.
I don't even know him.
Not personally, anyway..

I was sitting by the window,the second last seat.
He snatched Su-Ann's seat, the last seat, by the door.
When he sees me seated in front of him, he got upset.
He was debating with me, wanting me to change seat with this guy seated in the front row.
Of course, I said 'No'.

What really madden me was the way he spoke to me.
He wasn't even polite.
So, put aside the fact that sitting in the front row means:-
a) NO wind,
and
b) CLOSE to the teacher,

I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY VERY BREEZY, CALMING AND STRATEGIC WINDOW-SEAT TO SOME IMPOLITE PERSON, REGARDLESS OF HOW SMART AND TALENTED HE IS.



0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP