yin o
the title? LOL. I love shouting weeeeeeeeeee!!! in class nowadays thanks to those guys sitting behind me in teaching me how to 'say' weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

well i woke up at 6a.m today just to prepare my lil bro breakfast. He has this kind of scout walk so needs more high carbo food. SMK USJ 13 is excellent extra curriculum activities. Last saturday i went to his school for open day and guess what??------------Everyone in his class attended koku on that day and so are some other classes! Our school.............

I think Dr.Khor (my dentist) was mad at me. He did not sound friendly. The reason? There's no teeth movement. He expected to remove my braces by next month but i guess it didn't work. It was my fault,i didn't wear the elastics he gave 24 hours ( can you imagine it's 24 hours??!!) When I entered the dental room,I saw him checking out someone's facebook account so I added him and saw his picture with his wife probably taken like 10 years ago? Because he looks so slim in the picture, can't blame me for that I'm just telling the truth xD

WHYYYYY there's so many homework???!!!! Let's see what homework i left for the weekends:-
  • physics exercises
  • bio exercises
  • mod maths work book
  • history notes and exercises
I'll be busy for the whole day tomorrow,have to finish tonnes of work by today ='( And,i wonder I've time to do some practice for exams?? Disadvantage of not going to tuition-will not succeed in exams if one does not discipline himself.
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP