zeeeeeee
I went to YiLin's blog just now to check if I was back on the list of "Best Buddies who NEVER update"[which, by the way, I'm still out of =) ]
and she said she will not settle for some tourism course that her high school-dropout cousins settle for and that she has dreams.

Not that I ever wanna be mean to or pick a fight with her, but I'm gonna just come right out and say this -
people who want to go for the tourism course are not people without dreams.

C'mon. I wanna go for that course and I'm certainly not a high school-dropout nor will I ever be one.

Tourism may sound like the kinda course that people "without dreams" (I absolutely do not believe in that statement because I know everyone has dreams) would go for, but there's more to that industry than just being a refuge for people who do not do well in their studies.

Anyway, I'm gonna just not talk about that anymore.

The HOT CAT TOUR is TOMORROW.
The video's done.
I feel super embarrassed by it but well... it was a job well done.
And the most embarrassing video isn't in it so I'm okay.
Ugh. I feel super tensed now.
One-month exam next month, Mag Inc, ICT Multimedia project....
Gosh...

Okay, Now that I'm reminded on how much I need to do, I had better go.
zeeeeeee
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP