zeeeeeee
This. Did not come from the person uhh.. it came from.
It was really funny when the girl(it's obvious it's a girl, honestly) said that. It was so outta the blue. Cheryl and I were laughing so hard. 

I have to confess something I confided in both Cheryl and Yi Lin..
I think Yilin is right.
What is up with Cheryl and JK???
They say really uhhm.. cheesy and mushy(?) stuff to each other. 
Like what JK likes to say: "You are very important to me Cheryl.", "Cheryl is always there for me."
And Cheryl says loads of "I love you"s to JK. I admit I say that, too(though not very often). But JK respond to mine not with a laugh, like I think it was a laugh, but with a shudder. To Cheryl's, he laughs.

I'm feeling sorta stuck.
Like how Harry Potter always sorta knew that Ron and Hermione are going to end up together and he was afraid of it. 'Cause it will get super awkward and everything to be around them, and that's putting it mildly. It will be a pain to be around your best friends who are.. more than best friends.

Well, if you guys are like.. you know.. thinking bout this.. I'm not stopping you guys from being together. Just.. Tell me what's going on(?!!?!). (Shit. What am I saying??)

Gawwwd. Ignore that? As hard as it sounds to ignore it. Please do... =.=

Oh. And there are so many suprising stuff going on these days. I heard so many unexpected stuff. Not telling any of you anything 'cause they are all secrets and I'm supposed to keep them that way. So, yeah. My lips are sealed.

So, today's April's Fools' Day. 
I didn't even realize it until Rachel Fooled me. 
'Cause I was remembering today as Mag Inc-is-starting day. 
I didn't plan on Fooling anyone 'cause I don't like being pranked myself.
Still, I tried. Hee~. I accidentally pranked Rach back when I wanted to prank JK. 
(It's super hard to prank JK. So.. You people should try it sometime. It would be fun.)
It was really random. I pointed at the floor and screamed. Everyone looked down.
"April's Fools'!" LOL

Then I pranked Yilin, too. It was pretty lame. Not as random and unexpected as the one before where I sorta, kinda multi-pranked. I frowned at Yilin and say,"Hey. What's that?" Then I pointed to my name tag, indicating she should look down at hers.
She looked and I said,"April's Fools'!" Hahah.

I'm extremely behind on homework and Pn. Cheah just added another pile to my already mountain-like pile. Ugh.

So, yeah. Homework time! 

Byeeeeeee. =)

P.s : I'm removing the blog post of Jk's story. I know it was real entertaining my JK says I have to remove it 'cause.. just in case some teacher decides to drop by for a visit.
P.p.s : No sequel! JK says he's not feeling like it.
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP