zeeeeeee
After running around the field tons and tons of times more plus going into tug-of-war finals, 
of course I hurt. And badly, too. 

It's 5.30 already and my palms are still pink.

My neck feels sorta sprained.
My waist is not any better.
My shoulders hurt.
So do my lower thighs.

I almost fell asleep in Chem tuition, too.
I was 'fishing'.

I arrived in school early today.. (not so lar actually. 7.20 a.m.) to help decorate the Bluster tent. I helped hanging up the cloth and stuff but then I realized Ariel isn't all that fond of me.. I tried helping out but she won't give me much stuff to do and when I was given a job, she sounded so irritated. 
So I left. 

Went to see the PC Cilin perbarisan team. They looked awesome. =) 
I was going around saying stupid stuff like: "I made your pom poms!!" and "Shh! Don't tell Ms. Lok I was here. I'm from Bluster."
I visited PBSM too and gave Cher a good luck hug. 
I said something really mean behind Kara's back. I was like "Good luck Kara!!" to her then I said softer so that she won't be able to hear me, "But we're gonna win anyway." =P

Police Cadets looked good. But they didn't win.
I think the judges are blind. How can they not see how friggin messy Kadet Bomba's march was. (Idiots) I put out a super "WHAT?" face when they announced them as winners.

PC's dance was awesome! Their spirit was great, too. Well, what else do you expect when Oom Yin and Jun Kit are heading their cheer team?
Unfortunately, they didn't win. 
Norton did. 
Sorry to say, but all I see from Norton is... a bunch of "orang asli"s. And I lost interest.
I mean, honestly lar, "sakai"s and "Lady GaGa"s which one would you pay more attention to?

Then I went to help Steffi's stall out. Stef says she'll give me free food but I said no cause I paiseh. 

After that, all I know is that I was running all over the place waiting for the pizzas to come and screaming, I mean, cheering. for my team since I betrayed Bluster enough all ready. *sheepish smile*

Then I got really tired so I went to sit down under the ant-filled tree with Cheryl, Yeong Teng and a few other people. 
(Speaking of ants, I got bitten. Once on my leg, the other on my neck)
We chatted and screamed for Bluster a bit. Then I pulled out my phone and listened to Fearless and Hey Stephen by Taylor Swift (yup. I'm still into her songs even though it's been a week) while I did Sudoku. But I got some numbers wrong. Ugh. It didn't happen to me when I did it at home with my phone blasting music into my ear through the headphones.

Anyway, I went to get the pizzas I ordered. Ate one myself. Gave one to Cheryl. One for JK and another for Oom Yin. And the whole packet of currypuff, I gave to PC runners. Yes. I'm that terrible a Bluster member this year. I'm SO sorry.

Oh yah. I hope no one from Genesis ever reads this. I accidentally cheated them off a pizza.
I thought a pizza was RM1.50 when it's actually 2 bucks. I ordered 5 pizzas. So if it's 1.50 each it's 7.50 in total. If it's 2, then it's 10 in total. I gave a RM10 note, took my pizzas and left.
Then I "realized" something. I haven't got my change. So I went back and asked for another piece of pizza since they "owe" me 2.50, and the pizzas sold on that day was 2.50 each if you didn't pre-order it.

I gave the pizza to Wei Ken 'cause I conned the pizza and Wei Ken is a cheat. So, yeahh.. I felt better giving "bad" pizza to uhhm.. not-very-nice people. Thank God I asked for beef peperoni 'cause my family don't eat beef so it was actually okay to give it away. Hahah.

Next year I won't get pizzas for everyone. I belanja-d my friends pizza last year and this year. So yeah. Next year no more. Too much money spent.

Then it was Tug-of-war. I got blue face paint on my face. I sweated so much the paint got washed off. The first round with PC was ouch. Real hard. Before finals it was easy. This. Was real hard. The second round was over quick. 'Cause Yee Teng's hands... stiffened.. cramped? I dunno. But she was hurt. I went to see her when the PBSM was treating her. She was smiling. I kinda feel bad.

My fav race of the day was the teachers' event. Hahaha! It was really funny. And it kinda make me love the teachers more. I dunno why.

Anyway. 1st prize for tug-of war! It was great. I think it's the first time ever in my life I got first in something except for being born first. Well, Finally. =)

Love, zeeeeeee
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP