zeeeeeee
I SHALL MARRY A WRITER.

I am totally, utterly serious. 
They're so charming, expressive, imaginative... and.. uhhm. 
Okay. I dunno. I'm just kidding. I think.
(Truth is, I either will be a writer myself[less chance] 
or marry one[more chance] 
or both[no comment])
(What? Writers are really imaginative and expressive okay?)

No. I didn't make this decision because I am head-over-heels in love with Tash Aw.
(Because I am not)
(I'm just in love with his writing and his British accent)

Currently reading his award-winning first novel - The Harmony Silk Factory.
And I love it. It's SO... literature-ish. 
Makes me feel dumb for reading chic-lits like..
Can You Keep A Secret?, Chasing Harry Winston, The Undomestic Goddess, P.S. I Love You,
Thanks For The Memories, Love, Rosie and others (which includes the whole series of Shopaholic[borrowed from Nadirah] and a lot more)

Oh yah, he signed my copy of The Harmony Silk Factory! I was SO excited, when I passed him my copy to sign, I was shaking. 
C'mon! It's a real-life award-winning writer! I'm totally in love with reading and I did want to be a writer since I was 11. 
(The dream did end at around 15 but. It was 4 years long.. and I do still love writing)

By the way, Tash Aw look like a less muscular, smaller-framed Allan Wu. With a mole. (And a whole lot more imagination.)
Here's a picture of him:
That's my copy of the book he's holding!

Okay, ta-ta! 
Signing off, zeeeeeee =DD
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP