zeeeeeee
It's Valentine's Day.
I have no Valentine.
That's really nothing.

But when your parents decided to forget to buy lunch and you have to eat unhealthy Maggi...

When your parents went out for dinner and asked you to order pizza..
Unfortunately though.. Shakey's, USJ has closed down
(according to the person who took my order over the phone)
which means there's no more delivery to my house.
I called Pizza Hut. No delivery to my area either.
Domino's? I didn't even try. 'Cause I did once and it doesn't deliver here.

I called my dad. (Thank God he didn't shout at me for ruining his night out with my mum)
He told me to eat some bread and leftover CNY cookies first and he'll take us out for supper/dinner later. Hmm.. Okay.

Went to school today. Did History presentation. Can't say it went great. But it wasn't disastrous. It was.. smooth.
I got an apple sweet and a coffee sweet from Jun Kit. (Thanks!)
Got a Milky Bar from Kai Xian. (Thanks!)
And.. A Hershey from Yi Lin (Thanks!)

Thing is.. I reached my hand into my pocket after school to take out a sweet for my friend.. who didn't get anything. I groped around.. In the end.
*sigh* I squished the Hershey Yi Lin gave me.
My hand was covered in chocolate and I couldn't give my friend anything for Valentine's. But. That is not the worst part.
The worst part is.. I destroyed one beautiful piece of chocolate which I was gonna put in my mouth and melt it there(after I freeze it in the fridge) and taste the sweetness and savor it and... and.. I'm gonna cry.

I squished a Hershey!
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP